A number of the articles of curiosity to working moms that we’ve seen across the internet lately…
- Bloomberg detailed the consequences return-to-office mandates have on working mothers.
- The New York Instances shared knowledgeable recommendation on the emotional and logistical complexities of parenting when one associate travels loads for work.
- The nineteenth checked out how public well being messages on protected toddler sleep are contradicted by pictures and movies in motion pictures and social media.
- The Reduce explored how grownup friendships are affected by having — and never having — youngsters.
- The Wall Road Journal highlighted new calendar instruments for busy households, like Maple, Skylight, and extra.
- Scientific American shared how six local weather consultants describe the long run to their younger youngsters.
- NPR reported that within the 12 months since pandemic advantages ran out, the kid poverty fee has greater than doubled, whereas a 12 months in the past, youngster poverty hit its lowest-ever fee of 5.2%.
- Working Momkind checked out selling paternal participation within the PTA and different youngsters’ actions.
- Your Chortle of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “Our Kitchen Renovation, Which We Began 5 and a Half Years In the past, Is Again on Monitor.”
Additionally, do be sure you try the information replace over at Corporette!
On Corporette Lately…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to email@example.com. Thanks!